Therapy And Sports Medicine Continuing Education Series
At Bellin Health, we don’t just educate our patients on the best way to maintain their health, we also take every opportunity to be educate our staff and the community. To ensure that we continue to lead the region, we bring in speakers, hold seminars and even host programs to teach other health care professionals. We also offer CESs for physical therapists.
- January 28-29, 2017 – The Eclectic Approach to Soft Tissue Manipulation
- February 18-19, 2017 – IAOM’s UE Track - Hand
- February 25-26, 2017 – Management of Lumbopelvic Disorders
- April 8-9, 2017 – Management of Lower Extremity Disorders
- April 28-30, 2017 – DN-1: Dry Needling for Craniofacial, Cervicothoracic & Upper Extremity Conditions: An Evidence-Based Approach
- May 20-21, 2017 – Pain Fundamentals: Reconciling biomechanics with Pain Science
- June 23-25, 2017 – DN-2: Dry Needling for Lumbopelvic & Lower Extremity Conditions: An Evidence-Based Approach
- August 19-20, 2017 – Management of Cervical & Thoracic Disorders
General Course Information
For course description and to register online choose the desired course above.
Bellin Health is smoke free: for your health, and the health of others, smoking is not permitted on any health system property.
Certificates of attendance for CEU verification are provided after successful completion of the course.
Courses will be held at one of the following locations, which will be noted in your letter of confirmation:
Kresge Center, 3rd Floor
744 S. Webster Avenue
Green Bay, WI 54301
Bellin Health Ashwaubenon
1630 Commanche Avenue
Green Bay, WI 54313
Bellin Health Bellevue
3263 Eaton Road
Green Bay, WI 54311
If an insufficient number of participants register, Bellin Health Sports Medicine reserves the right to cancel a course up to 14 days prior with full refund. Bellin will not pay for any travel costs incurred by the participant if the class is canceled. In case of inclement weather, a full refund will be provided if the course is canceled and not rescheduled. If individuals cancel 28 days or more prior to the course, a full refund will be given. If individuals cancel less than 28 days prior to the course, a refund will be given minus an administrative fee of $50 if course tuition is less than $250, or $100 if course tuition is more than $250.
For more information on classes including course schedules and speaker biographies, please contact Heidi Johnson, PT, at Heidi.Johnson@bellin.org or call (920) 430-4750, ext. 4425. All courses have been submitted to the Wisconsin Physical Therapy Association for CEU approval.