- Choose A Provider
- Appointments & Registration
- Services & Programs
- Facilities & Amenities
GREEN BAY — Bellin Health has expanded its Business Health Solutions division to better assist area businesses looking to improve the overall health of their employees.
Bellin’s Business Health Solutions connects with employers, agents and third-party administrators to offer health care solutions, including occupational health, onsite primary care, health risk assessments, health and wellness and employee assistance programs.
“Our new team has the enhanced ability to offer health solutions that equip employers to control and, in many cases, lower their health care costs, while improving the overall health of their employees,” said Randy VanStraten, director of Business Health Solutions.
Bellin’s new Business Health Solutions team includes:
• Randy VanStraten, director,
• Pam Miller, sales team leader
• Lynn Hyer, operations team leader
• Kristin Jacques, senior account executive
• Nicole Edge, account manager
• Karla Buckley, regional account executive
• Heather Frewerd, account executive
• Naomi Erdmann, account executive/provider relations representative
• Julie Eure, compliance consultant and team facilitator of drug test management
For more information, please call (920) 431-5501.