- Choose A Provider
- Appointments & Registration
- Services & Programs
- Facilities & Amenities
GREEN BAY — For the eighth consecutive year, Bellin Health Sports Medicine will toast area high school athletes and key contributors during the annual Night of Champions Award Banquet.
The Night of Champions Award Banquet – to be held on Sunday, May 17, in the Lambeau Field Atrium – spotlights individuals whose contributions to sports extend beyond athletic ability. The event focuses on athletes’ character as well as physical abilities. It also offers an opportunity to examine athletes’ commitment, academic achievements and community involvement in addition to statistics and athletic feats.
Night of Champions will begin with a reception at 5:30 p.m. Dinner is at 6 p.m., with the program starting at 7 p.m. Tickets are $25 and are available by calling Jane Redlin at (920) 430-4750 or e-mailing email@example.com. Tickets must be pre-ordered. They will not be sold at the door.
This year’s winners include:
· Nate Rykal, Bay Port, coach of the year
· Mark Zahn, Seymour, athletic director of the year
· The 2008 West De Pere Baseball, team of the year
· Melissa Flucke, Ashwaubenon, female athlete of the year
· Jack Kotecki, Coleman, male athlete of the year
· Kalin Zimmerman, NEW Lutheran, female breakthrough athlete of the year
· Phil Romback, Seymour, male breakthrough athlete of the year
· Shawna Levash, Brillion, female Comeback athlete of the year
· Mitch Vesco, Pulaski, male comeback athlete of the year
· Michael Dowden, Bonduel, Sue Primeau sports enthusiast
· Peter Kittel, Brillion, commitment to excellence
· Tyler Jacobson, Pulaski, Night of Champions Scholarship Award
· Beau Steinke, Brillion, Night of Champions MVP Award
· Hunter Charneski, Notre Dame, XL athlete of the year