- Choose A Provider
- Appointments & Registration
- Services & Programs
- Facilities & Amenities
GREEN BAY — For the ninth consecutive year, Bellin Health Sports Medicine will celebrate area high school athletes and key contributors during the annual Night of Champions Award Banquet.
The Night of Champions Award Banquet – to be held on Sunday, May 16, in the Lambeau Field Atrium – spotlights individuals whose contributions to sports extend beyond athletic ability. The event focuses on athletes’ character as well as physical abilities. It also offers an opportunity to examine athletes’ commitment, academic achievements and community involvement in addition to statistics and athletic feats.
Night of Champions will begin with a reception at 5:30 p.m. Dinner is at 6 p.m., with the program starting at 7 p.m. Tickets are $25 and are available by calling Jane Redlin at (920) 430-4750 or e-mailing email@example.com. Tickets must be pre-ordered by May 11. They will not be sold at the door.
This year’s winners include:
• Eric Clausen, Shiocton, coach of the year
• Jerad Marsh, Pulaski, athletic director of the year
• Green Bay Preble Volleyball, team of the year
• Stephanie Speel, Green Bay East, female athlete of the year
• Nicholas Kraus, Gillett, male athlete of the year
• Maggie Blohm, Seymour, female breakthrough athlete of the year
• Michael Lux, Kewaunee, male breakthrough athlete of the year
• Amber Hynnek, Seymour, female comeback athlete of the year
• Ben Tauchen, Bonduel; Billy Fox, Wrightstown; male comeback athlete of the year
• Terry Marcks, Seymour, Sue Primeau Sports Enthusiast Award
• Katelyn Falck, Wrightstown, commitment to excellence
• Alaina Murphy, Seymour, Night of Champions Scholarship Award
• Kyle Kittel, Brillion, Night of Champions MVP Award
• Derek VandenLangenberg, West De Pere, XL Athlete of the Year