- Choose A Provider
- Appointments & Registration
- Services & Programs
- Facilities & Amenities
GREEN BAY — The board of directors for The Bellin Health Foundation recently announced its officers and members for 2010.
The 2010 board members are:
• Chairperson: Aaron Popkey, Green Bay Packers, Inc.
• Vice chairperson: Susan VanGheem, Pension Inc.
• Secretary: Mark McMullen, Associated Wealth Management
• Treasurer: Gail McNutt, community volunteer
• Member: Dr. Edward Bongiorno, Bellin Health
• Member: Michael Frohna, The Bellin Health Foundation
• Member: George Kerwin, Bellin Health
• Member: Ann Murphy, Murphy Development, Inc.
• Member: John Dykema, Circle Packaging Machinery Inc./Campbell Wrapper Corporation
• Member: Frederick Schmidt, Liebmann, Conway, Olejniczak and Jerry, S.C.
• Member: Michael Sturdivant, Tweet-Garot Mechanical
• Member: Dr. Wen Yap, Urology Associates of Green Bay, S.C.
• Member: Kathy Zimmermann, Usana Health Services
• Member: Steve Van Vuren, The Haberdasher Ltd.
The Bellin Health Foundation is a not-for-profit organization affiliated with the Bellin Health System. The foundation’s objective is to secure charitable gifts for the enhancement and advancement of medical and health-related programs, services and products offered by Bellin Health. The organization also manages the community sponsorship program for Bellin Health, which supports community events and organizations that align with Bellin Health's vision of helping people live longer, healthier lives.