Bellin Health Night of Champions set for May 20
GREEN BAY — Bellin Health will honor area high school athletes and key contributors during the 11th annual Night of Champions Award Banquet.
Night of Champions – to be held on Sunday, May 20, in the Lambeau Field Atrium – spotlights individuals whose contributions to sports extend beyond athletic ability. The event focuses on athletes’ character as well as physical abilities. It also offers an opportunity to examine athletes’ commitment, academic achievements and community involvement in addition to statistics and athletic feats.
Night of Champions will begin with a reception at 5:30 p.m. Dinner is at 6 p.m., with the program starting at 7 p.m. Tickets are $25 and are available by calling Jane Redlin at (920) 430-4750 or e-mailing email@example.com. Tickets must be pre-ordered by Monday, May 15. They will not be sold at the door.
The presenting sponsor is Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Specialists of Green Bay.
This year’s winners include:
- Steve Klister, Wrightstown, Coach of the Year
- Otis Chambers, Bay Port, Athletic Director of the Year
- Coleman Wrestling, Team of the Year
- McKenna Larsen, Oconto Falls, Female Athlete of the Year
- Mark Dessart, Seymour, Male Athlete of the Year
- Jennifer Dowden, Bonduel, Female Breakthrough Athlete of the Year
- Michael Falck, Wrightstown, Male Breakthrough Athlete of the Year
- Alex Kohnle, Kewaunee, Female Comeback Athlete of the Year
- Eric Francken, West De Pere, Male Comeback Athlete of the Year
- Mike Kaczmarek, Oconto Falls, Sue Primeau Sports Enthusiast
- Brooke Jameson, Bay Port, Commitment to Excellence
- Abby Reinke, Bonduel, Night of Champions Scholarship Award
- Mandy Trautmann, Seymour, Night of Champions MVP Award
- Savanna Marsicek, Kaukauna, XL Athlete of the Year