- Choose A Provider
- Appointments & Registration
- Services & Programs
- Facilities & Amenities
LUXEMBURG — Bellin Health will hold free knee and shoulder pain assessments from 4-6 p.m. Monday, March 25, at its Luxemburg-based clinic.
Participants will be assessed by physical therapy staff to help identify reasons for knee or shoulder pain and offer suggestions for treatment.
Appointments are required and will be scheduled between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m.
Bellin’s Luxemburg clinic is at 140B School Creek Trail, Luxemburg.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention cites a 2006 National Health Interview Survey in which respondents were asked if within a 30-day period they had experienced pain in their joints. According to the survey:
• Approximately 30% of adults reported experiencing some type of joint pain within the 30 days prior to the survey
• Knee pain was reported by 18% of respondents
• Shoulder pain was reported by 9% of respondents
• Finger and hip pains were reported by 7% of respondents
Joint pain can be caused by osteoarthritis, injury, prolonged abnormal posture, or repetitive motion.
For more information on Bellin Health’s free pain assessments or to schedule an appointment, call (888) 758-7373.