The future of medicine. Made possible today.
Virtual visits are available with a Bellin Health provider through your MyBellinHealth account for the following conditions:
- Allergies (if at least 6 yr old)
- Urinary Tract Infection (Female Only)
- Pink Eye (if at least 2 yr old)
- Sinus/Cold Symptoms (if at least 6 yr old)
- Vaginal Yeast Infection (if at least 18 yr old)
- Stomach Flu/Diarrhea (if at least 10 yr old)
- Diaper Rash (6mth to 18mths)
- Head Lice
- Acne (10 - 65 yr old)
- Influenza (if at least 16 yr old)
An e-visit is a questionnaire you fill out and submit online through your MyBellinHealth account.
- Receive a response within 1 hour.
- Offered 7 days/week 6:00 am – 10:00 pm.
- Cost: $35 each and typically not covered by insurance. You will receive a statement once the e-visit is complete and will be responsible for the payment.
- Pink eye
- Vaginal yeast infection
- Stomach flu/Diarrhea
A video visit is a live, interactive appointment conducted by video. Video Visits with a Bellin Health provider are scheduled for a specific time, just like an appointment in the clinic.
- Patient must be at least 18 years old.
- Available even if you’ve never seen a Bellin provider before.
- Cost: $49 each and typically not covered by insurance.
- Offered 7 days/week:
Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Saturday, Sunday and holidays 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
What is MyBellinHealth?
MyBellinHealth is a secure, private, online site designed to help your manage your healthcare. With MyBellinHealth you can:
- Communicate with your clinic or provider
- Schedule your clinic appointments online
- Request prescription refills
- View your lab test results
- View and download your health information
- View and pay your bills online
- Participate in virtual visits (e-visit or video visit) from the comfort of your home
Do I need to have a MyBellinHealth account to take advantage of virtual visit options?
Yes both e-visits and video visits are conducted through MyBellinHealth. To activate your MyBellinHealth account within minutes, visit the Activation page on MyBellinHealth.
How do I activate with MyBellinHealth?
To activate your account please go to the Activation page on MyBellinHealth.
Now that I am activated, how do I initiate an e-visit or video visit?
Video Visit - Instructions on how to schedule and conduct a video visit are available for download below:
- Video Visits on MyBellinHealth with Computer
- Video Visits on MyBellinHealth with iPhone
- Video Visits on MyBellinHealth with Android
E-Visit - Once you have a MyBellinHealth account, login at mybellin.org. On the Visits tab, select Begin an E-visit and follow the prompts. Once your e-visit is submitted, you will receive a response within an hour.
For questions regarding MyBellinHealth, please call our MyBellinHealth Help Desk available 24/7 at 888-899-9114