Sports Medicine and Orthopedics Continuing Education Series
At Bellin Health, we don’t just educate our patients on the best way to maintain their health, we also take every opportunity to be educate our staff and the community. Each year we bring in key speakers, host seminar companies, and develop our own programing to ensure we continue to lead the region in evidence based care and treatment. We also offer a variety of CEUs for physical therapists, physical therapy assistants, occupational therapists, certified occupational therapy assistants, speech language pathologists, and licensed athletic trainers.
- February 4-5th, 2023 EIM Functional Dry Needling 1
- February 18-19th, 2023 EIM Pelvic Health 1
- February 18-19th, 2023 EIM Lumbopelvic
- March 4-5th, 2023 Redefining the Core
- March 11th, 2023 Blood Flow Restriction
- March 25th, 2023 Low County Hands Orthosis Gumbo
April 1-2, 2023 Evaluation and Treatment of the Shoulder
(Friday Evening 3/31 is Optional-Virtual)
- April 15-16th, 2023 EIM LE
- April 29-30, 2023 TMR- Total Motion Release for Tots and Teens
- May 6-7th, 2023 FEES: Flexible Endoscope
- May 20-21, 2023 Great Seminars: Effective Manual Therapy to Treat Older Adults
- June 3-4, 2023 EIM Management of Geriatric Musculoskeletal Conditions
- June 24-25th, 2023 Pelvic Health II
- August 12-13, 2023 EIM CT
- September 9-10, 2023 Pending Packer Schedule* Lifestyle Medicine/Pain Science
- September 16-17th, 2023 Pending Packer Schedule* EIM Functional Dry Needling Level 2
- October 14-15th, 2023 Pending Packer Schedule* EIM UE
- November 4-5th, 2023 Pending Packer Schedule* EIM Management of Falls and Balance
General Course Information
For course description and to register online choose the desired course above.
Bellin Health is smoke free: for your health, and the health of others, smoking is not permitted on any health system property.
Certificates of attendance for CEU verification are provided after successful completion of the course.
Courses will be held at one of the following locations, which will be noted in your letter of confirmation:
Bellin Health Bellevue
3263 Eaton Road
Green Bay, WI 54311
Bellin Health Titletown Orthopedic and Sports Medicine
1970 S. Ridge Road
Green Bay, WI 54304
If an insufficient number of participants register, Bellin Health Sports Medicine reserves the right to cancel a course up to 14 days prior with full refund. Bellin will not pay for any travel costs incurred by the participant if the class is canceled. In case of inclement weather, a full refund will be provided if the course is canceled and not rescheduled. If individuals cancel 28 days or more prior to the course, a full refund will be given. If individuals cancel less than 28 days prior to the course, a refund will be given minus an administrative fee of $50 if course tuition is less than $250, or $100 if course tuition is more than $250.
For more information on classes including course schedules and speaker biographies, please contact Carrie Stella, PT, at [email protected] or call (920) 430-4888. All courses have been submitted to the Wisconsin Physical Therapy Association for CEU approval.