Bellin Love Giving Program
Bellin Health team members are incredibly generous supporters of the Bellin Health Foundation. Every year employees have the opportunity to contribute to the Foundation through the Bellin Love Giving Program, formerly known as the Employee Sharing Program. In 2022, the combined efforts of Bellin Health’s employee base resulted in a record-high year for the campaign totaling $228,182.78.
The 2022 campaign, themed “Show Your #BellinLove,” included 27% participation amongst team members and over a dozen Bellin Health projects and programs received fund designations.
The Bellin Love Giving Program is an opportunity for Bellin Health team members to share in our culture of gratitude and give back to the Bellin Health Foundation, which supports our programs, services, staff, patients and so much more.
A special thanks to the 2022 Employee Sharing Committee Members:
- Kaylan Baron (Surgical Unit)
- Lorene Blohowiak (Imaging Services)
- Christine Borchers (Patient Financial Services)
- Dr. Brad Burmeister (ER/Physician Lead)
- Nan Bush (Bellin Health Foundation)
- Marilou Counard (BPC/Outpatient)
- Chris Elfner (Accountable Care)
- Beth Golonka (Case Management and Chaplaincy)
- Jennie Granberg (Information Technology Services)
- Jamie Hagenow (Pediatrics)
- Maggie Koch (Population Health)
- Danielle LeBouef (Primary Care - Northern Region)
- Maria Lodenkamp (Chaplaincy)
- Linda Maxwell (Business and Community Health)
- Dawn McCole (Volunteer Services)
- Sam Mehlberg (Patient Financial Services)
- Ann Milquet (BPC/Inpatient)
- Michong Powers (Nursing/ICU)
- Brenda Rehberg (Oconto Hospital)
- Tom Shefchik (Bellin College)
- Amy Stach (Bellin Health Foundation)
- Tammy Topper-Maki (Marinette Clinic)
- Molly Vandervest (Bellin Health Foundation)
Thank you again to all who participated and helped show their #BellinLove. While the campaign typically runs annually in February, donations are accepted year-round. If you have any questions about the Bellin Health Foundation or the Bellin Love Giving Program, email email@example.com or call 920.433.3731.