Employee Sharing Program
Each year our Employee Sharing Program begins February 1st. Employees have an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to funds that enhance the experience of employees, patients and families at Bellin Health.
Employees can designate how their individual gift is used. Employees may choose two giving options and the gift will be split equally.
- Tim Wilmet Memorial Scholarship Fund Tim Wilmet, an employee of the Bellin MRI department, and one of the first MRI techs in northeast Wisconsin, passed away on November 22, 2016. In his memory, a fund has been established at The Bellin Health Foundation by Tim’s wife, Jody, along with family and friends to support educational scholarships for Radiologic Science students at Bellin College.
- George Bennett Nursing Scholarship supports continuing education for staff nurses at Bellin or nursing student education at Bellin College.
- The Janis A. Mielke Memorial Nursing Certification Exam Fund was created to assist Bellin nurses with their expenses associated with taking their advanced certification exam.
- Michael Wilde Nursing Scholarship supports one nursing student at Bellin College or NWTC and one student at Monroe High School who plan to pursue nursing after high school.
- Medical Staff George Kerwin Endowment Fund was established in recognition of his dedication, vision, and leadership of Bellin Health over 47 years and supports medical students at the Medical College of Wisconsin-Green Bay.
- Patient Assistance Fund is for all patients system-wide for healthcare related expenses, such as medications, medical equipment, transportation, etc.
- Bellin Expressive Arts in Medicine (BEAM) Program integrates expressive arts programming into our health care system which supports positive connections between patients and their caregivers and promotes healing of the mind, body and soul. Art therapy has long been used in medical settings to help those with adverse physical or emotional conditions explore their feelings, reduce anxiety and pain, and increase self-esteem.
- The Health System’s Most Pressing Need supports professional development, employee engagement programs, patient support and safety initiatives, and community care, etc.
- Robert Fry Employee Assistance Program is for all employees system-wide who are in need of financial assistance to assist with extraordinary hardships such as food, gas, homelessness, unexpected expenses, etc.
- John R. Underwood Business Excellence Award seeks to recognize individuals within Bellin Health who possess traits of sound business principals, integrity, tireless effort and a deep desire to improve life in Northeast Wisconsin and honor Mr. Underwood for his part in the success of Bellin Health and the Green Bay Packers
Since the Employee Sharing Program inception in 2005, the program has raised $1,860,000.00
For more information about the Employee Sharing Program, please contact the Bellin Health Foundation at (920) 433-3731.