Bellin Health Foundation Legacy Society
Members of the Legacy Society have expressed their commitment to Bellin Health through a very special and important form of financial support. These donors have named Bellin Health as the ultimate beneficiary of a planned gift. Such gifts to benefit Bellin Health might include: a charitable gift annuity, life insurance policy, charitable remainder trust, or charitable lead trust. Donors may also name Bellin Health in their will to become a member of the Legacy Society.
Membership Guidelines and Benefits
Your membership involves no dues, obligations, or solicitations, but it does allow us to thank you and recognize you for the plans you have made, and it may inspire generosity in others.
Qualifying Donors and Gift Criteria: Individuals and/or couples who have:
- Informed Bellin Health of their plan to make a bequest to benefit Bellin Health through their will or living trust; or
- Informed Bellin Health that they have designated in writing Bellin Health as a beneficiary of a retirement plan or life insurance policy; or
- Established a charitable gift annuity, charitable remainder trust, or charitable lead trust to benefit Bellin Health
General Membership Benefits:
- Bellin Health Annual Community Benefits Report
- Bellin Health Foundation Impact Report
- Special Invitation to Bellin Health Events, including: Bellin In Reach Speaker Dinners, dedication ceremonies, grand openings, special presentations, technology innovation demonstrations
- Annual luncheon with Bellin Health President
Legacy Society Letter
Legacy Society Membership Acceptance Agreement