We're here to help you co-exist with COVID-19.
During this time of uncertainty, the Bellin Business & Community Health team is standing alongside our community and employer partners, helping to keep and get our businesses open and people safe. While the situation is fluid and changes on a daily basis, we want to offer assurance that we are here to help. These pages offer information with links and downloads to support your efforts. In addition, the bottom of each page includes a link to ask questions of our health system experts and contact information for immediate access to our team.
Local COVID-19 Education and Information
- Current statewide policies - Wisconsin
- Signs and symptoms of COVID-19
- Healthcare system access
- Mental/emotional health support
LOCAL COVID-19 INFECTION RATES AND TRENDS
- www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/data.htm use the link to Cases and scroll to bottom for number of active cases
- www.uppermichiganssource.com/content/news/List-of-reported-COVID-19-positive-cases-in-Upper-Michigan-569246041.html use this link for Michigan cases
- www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/cases.htm go to the bottom of the Cases page and see data for each county in the drop down for the active cases
- www.wha.org/COVID19Update use this link for situational awareness - hospital admissions, tests and deaths, bed count, etc.
RETURN TO WORK
For the most up-to-date information, visit:
Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
We're here to help.
CLICK HERE TO ASK OUR EXPERTS: No question is too big or too small.
Kristin Jacques, Sales Executive, 920.436.8682
Ann Kresl, Sales Executive, 715.938.2992, Oconto, Northern Wisconsin & U.P. Michigan
Randy Van Straten, V-P, Business & Community Health, 920.436.8681