Experts agree that individuals should get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as it's available to them. In the meantime, it's extremely important to remind people that we need to remain vigilant and continue to follow masking and handwashing guidelines, remain socially distant, and not congregate and gather with others. Below are links and resources gathered as of December 18, 2020.
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- COVID-19 Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions
- Pandemic Vaccine Program Distribution, Tracking, and Monitoring
- CDC Vaccine Posters in Multiple Languages
BELLIN HEALTH SYSTEM COVID-19 LINKS
PFIZER VACCINE INFORMATION
- Safety and Efficacy of the Pfizer Vaccine - Important Note: this document relates to the Pfizer vaccine and no other alternate
- New York Times Article, “How the Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine Works"
VACCINE QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY BELLIN PHYSICIANS
- Dr. Michael Landrum - Bellin Health Infection Disease Specialist
- Dr. Michael Landrum - Part 2
- Dr. Brad Burmeister - Emergency Department Physician with Bellin Health
- Dr. Brad Burmeister - Part 2
VACCINE SCHEDULING TIP SHEETS
- I have a MyBellinHealth account
- I need a MyBellinHealth account or I didn’t receive a scheduling prompt
- I have a MyBellinHealth account - Spanish Link
- I need a MyBellinHealth account - Spanish Link
We're here to help.
CLICK HERE TO ASK OUR EXPERTS: No question is too big or too small.
Kristin Jacques, Sales Executive, 920.436.8682
Ann Kresl, Sales Executive, 715.938.2992, Oconto, Northern Wisconsin & U.P. Michigan
Randy Van Straten, V-P, Business & Community Health, 920.436.8681