Keep your team and community informed and educated.
While the COVID-19 pandemic has evolved and escalated quickly, communication with employees and community members is critical as well. During this time, we've learned it's important to continuously communicate information, transparently and authentically while acknowledging the stressors of the unknown and this new normal. Below are some communication tools Bellin Health has created which you are free to share and distribute with your employees, family and friends.
Online Resources and Health System Links
Support for Ongoing COVID Symptoms
Conversations with Dr. Brad Burmeister
CDC Poster Resources
- Print Resources from CDC in Multiple Languages
- General Handwashing Posters
- Stop the Spread of Germs Poster
- Importance of Wearing a Mask Poster
COVID Symptoms and Hotline Posters
Difference Between Symptoms - COVID, Cold, Flu or Allergies Handout
Mental Health Moments
- Tips that build resiliency
- Questions to ask yourself
- Ways to cope with stress
- Tools for taking care of yourself
- Who do you want to be?
- Elevate your mood
- For monthly session recordings click HERE
Personal Hygiene Videos - English
Personal Hygiene Videos - Spanish
- Handwashing - Demostración de lavado de manos
- Masking - Cómo usar una máscarilla de forma segura
- Gloves - El uso de guantes
We're here to help.
CLICK HERE TO ASK OUR EXPERTS: No question is too big or too small.
Email: [email protected]
Kristin Jacques, Sales Executive, 920.436.8682
Ann Kresl, Sales Executive, 715.938.2992, Oconto, Northern Wisconsin & U.P. Michigan
Randy Van Straten, V-P, Business & Community Health, 920.436.8681