Employer updates to help your people stay safe.
Bellin Health hosts a weekly Employer Town Hall to help keep employers informed on the latest happenings during the COVID crisis. These weekly sessions include updates from our CEO, medical staff and occupational health medical directors, workplace clinic team leaders and employer guests. We share stories, experiences and best practices from our expert team on the front lines. If you'd like to receive an invite for the weekly calls, please send an email with the subject "INVITE" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The most current information for employers from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) can always be found here.
Messages/resources shared on 04.28.20 Employer Town Hall call:
Importance of Masking
Dr. Mead addressed the reason masking is important:
- A mask on you does not protect you from getting the infection, but if everyone around you wears a mask you are much more protected.
- If you wear a mask and someone else doesn't, you still have a 70% chance of getting the illness.
- If you don't have a mask but the other person is wearing a mask, you only have a 5% chance of getting the illness.
- If both people are wearing a mask, transmission goes down to 1.5%.
Screening questions and Symptom Posters
Below are recommended screening questions:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
Our team has also created symptom posters with the COVID-19 hotline in multiple languages including: English, Spanish, Hmong, French and Arabic. Posters can be accessed here.
Spanish Videos - Handwashing, Masking, and Use of Gloves - Please share these with your employees, family, and friends.
- Handwashing - Demostración de lavado de manos
- Masking - Cómo usar una máscarilla de forma segura
- Gloves - El uso de guantes
We're here to help.
CLICK HERE TO ASK OUR EXPERTS: No question is too big or too small.
Randy Van Straten, V-P, Business & Community Health, 920.436.8681
Ann Kresl, Sales Executive, 715.938.2992, Oconto, Northern Wisconsin & U.P. Michigan
Kristin Jacques, Sales Executive, 920.436.8682