Our unique prevention and early intervention programs help companies be proactive in controlling lost time and worker's compensation costs. The cost-effective methods of treatment allow companies a positive return on their investment as workers remain at work. Combining our rehabilitation expertise with an intimate understanding of today's business environment, we've become the most comprehensive work-injury rehabilitation program in the region.
- Board Certified in Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- Board Eligible Integrative Medicine
- Certified Medical Review Officer
- Certified with the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners, FMCSA
- Masters of Public Health, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- UHMS-NOAA Physicians Training in Diving Medicine
- Helms Medical Institute - Medical Acupuncture for Physicians
- Council for Accreditation in Occupational Hearing Conservation (CAOHC) Certificate
- NIOSH Spirometry Training Certification
Bellin Occupational Health Clinics provide a comprehensive work injury treatment program that focuses on prevention, early intervention, timely return to work, and medical case management. We invite you to learn more about our services and why they are important for maintaining a safe work environment and productive workforce.
Dr. Robert Meyer and our team of Occupational Health Specialty Providers welcome the opportunity to tour your facility, listen to your concerns, and discuss steps to reduce work injuries and increase productivity.
To learn more or to schedule your FREE On-site Provider Walk-through, contact Business & Community Health at (920) 430-4560 or email Ann Kresl at Ann.Kresl@bellin.org.