Performance & Prevention Assessment
Bad habits, that go uncorrected, most often lead to poor mechanics which can prevent you from reaching your goals or result in injury. Bellin Health Titletown Sports Medicine and Orthopedics – the region’s leading Biomechanics Lab – uses the most advanced SIMI motion-capture system in the region to obtain precise feedback on full-speed athletic movements and identify biomechanical inefficiencies. The highly trained experts in the Movement Performance Lab work with you to retrain those movements to maximize performance and minimize injury risk.
Each Performance and Prevention Assessment includes:
- A comprehensive 90-minute biomechanical assessment using the most advanced SIMI motion-capture system in the region to evaluate sport specific movement mechanics
- Evaluation of strength and flexibility
- A take-home report with stop-animation pictures of you at key positions during full-speed movements, scoring for each movement, explanations and recommendations
- Retraining instruction with EMG technology to show you exactly which muscles are firing to be able to see and feel how the retraining exercises are helping
- Access to a team of sports medicine professionals including physical therapists, licensed athletic trainers and orthopedic surgeons
Please call (920) 430-4888 for pricing, as health insurance coverage may apply and may vary.
Team and group rates are also available. Each assessment is 90 minutes.
"I always tried my best to take care of my body in order to keep me in competition. My sophomore year of track & field, I felt a large pop in my hamstring as I was taking off in the long jump. It ended up being a recurring injury that kept me out of the NCAA Division III Outdoor Track & Field Championships and also having to miss the following football season. I needed to get healthy, and the Movement Performance Lab turned out to be my saving grace."
"My journey to the Movement Performance Lab began at a soccer tournament. As I typically did back in those days, I stepped onto the field without hardly a stretch or a second thought. I went to play a pass to a teammate, and as I hit the ball, a sharp pain engulfed my hip and groin. This was the first of many hip flexor injuries that would plague my soccer career. Going into this program, my goal was to play my entire senior season without missing a game. Not only did I play every game, but I did so at 100% fitness. Therefore, this program reached and exceeded every goal that I had."
"I knew when I called this would be the best place for my daughter, and I was right. I am still in awe. I have not stopped talking about their commitment to my daughter and to everyone else. The facility is amazing! Their dedication and attention to us will never be forgotten."