Bellin Health Titletown Sports Medicine & Orthopedics provides for walkers of every age and level a comprehensive assessment to meet their walking goals, whether to reduce pain, improve efficiency or simply put at ease any worry they have related to their walking.
Walkers will be video assessed with our state-of-the-art SIMI Motion Capture software. Each walker has LED markers placed on their specific joints during each view of their walking captured by our camera system to get the correct anatomical joint measurements with every step.
Each Walking/Gait Assessment includes:
- A video assessment completed with our SIMI motion capture software
- An evaluation of strength and flexibility along with additional specific special tests and measure for injury complaints
- A take home report complete with photos of key points in a walker’s stride and a report of the foot mapping technology provided by our pressure sensitive treadmill
- Gait retraining instructions as well a personalized home program to address assessment findings
- Access to a team of sports medicine professionals including physical therapists, licensed athletic trainers, primary care physicians and orthopedic surgeons dedicated to helping you reach your walking goals