Do you need help paying your medical bill?
Bellin Health has programs to help.
Bellin Health has contracted with HRS Erase a company that can assist self pay patients in determining if they would qualify for coverage and help them apply.
Payment in full is expected in 30 days from statement date. If unable to pay within 30 days, payment arrangements can be made on your MyBellinHealth account (MyBellin.org) or by calling 920-445-7210.
Payment may be made in cash or by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover) in the Patient Registration Department at preadmission, admission, or before being discharged. Payment may also be made upon receipt of your bill to the Bellin Cashier Office.
Financial Assistance Program
Our Financial Assistance Program is available to patients who show financial need. To apply or for more information, please click the links below.
- Billing and Collection Policy
- Billing and Collection Policy - Spanish
- Financial Assistance Policy
- Financial Assistance Policy - Spanish
- Financial Assistance Program Instructions and Application
- Financial Assistance Program Instructions and Application - Spanish
- Plain Language Summary
- Plain Language Summary - Spanish
- Financial Health Matters
Financial Health Matters - Spanish
National Health Service Corps
The following Bellin Health clinic locations participate in the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Sliding Fee Discount Program: Bellin Health Oconto, Bellin Health Marinette, Bellin Health Oconto Falls, Bellin Health Crivitz, Bellin Health Peshtigo, Bellin Health Algoma, Bellin Health Kewaunee, Bellin Health Daggett, Bellin Health Iron Mountain, Bellin Health Escanaba, and Bellin Health Luxemburg.
As an NHSC participating site, no individual will be denied access to services due to inability to pay; and there is a discounted/sliding fee schedule available based on family size and income.
- National Health Service Corps Billing and Collection Policy
- National Health Service Corps Billing and Collection Policy - Spanish
- National Health Service Corps Financial Assistance Policy
- National Health Service Corps Financial Assistance Policy - Spanish
- National Health Service Corps Financial Assistance Application
- National Health Service Corps Financial Assistance Application - Spanish
Feel free to call the Bellin Health Business Office if you have any additional questions at 920-445-7210. Office hours are Monday thru Friday, 8 AM to 4:30 PM. Our Business Office is located at 2020 S Webster Avenue, Green Bay, WI 54301.