Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP)
Bellin Health has a long history of collaborating with other health care facilities and local health departments to best plan for the community’s future health needs.
In 2014, Bellin collaborated with health departments in Brown County and the city of De Pere to identify the county’s top health issues through the Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP). Bellin representatives served on the steering committee for this project and participated in the Community Partner meetings where the priorities were identified. Action plans were developed by identifying community strengths, existing resources and gaps.
Community Needs Assessment – Brown County/Green Bay, Wisconsin
This report contains an overview of the process used to conduct a community health needs assessment. It served as the basis of a community benefit implementation plan that can be obtained from Bellin Health upon request.
- 2015-2017 Bellin Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2015-2017 Community Health Improvement Plan
- 2014 Community Needs Assessment
- 2015 CHIP Annual Report
- 2014 CHIP Annual Report
- 2013 CHIP Annual Report
- 2012-2014 Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP)
- 2015 Bellin Community Health Needs Assessment - Cancer Committee
Commission on Cancer, Standard 1.12 - Public Reporting of Outcomes:
- 2015 Standard 4.1 - Prevention Programs
- 2016 Standard 4.1 - Prevention Programs
- Standard 4.2 - Screening Programs