COVID-19 Safety Policy for Patients and Visitors
Bellin Health is committed to keeping patients, visitors and care teams safe, no matter what the reason for an individual’s visit. The following guidelines cover general visitation policies, as well as masking requirements in different types of Bellin facilities.
- Bellin Health does not restrict visitors in most facilities and situations.
- Visitation in high-risk areas or for patients with communicable diseases is at the discretion of the care team.
- Anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days should not visit.
- Any individual who is sick should not visit.
- Masking is optional in all Bellin facilities when COVID-19 Hospital Admission Levels are at Low or Medium.
- Patients and visitors have the right to ask the care team to mask during their visit.
- Masks are available at all locations for anyone who wants them.
- Clearly visible entrance signage indicates whether masking is required.
Bellin Health offers an additional resource for patients who are unable to have visitors or have family members who are ill and unable to enter the facility.
The Bellin Angels are here to ensure our patients are able to stay connected with their loved ones, even if they cannot be with them. Angels can help connect patients to their loved ones virtually. If you would like access to the Bellin Angels Team, please call Chaplaincy at (920) 433-3482.