COVID Safety Policy for Patients and Visitors
We know that while most of our patients are able to visit Bellin on their own, others need someone to come along and help. We want to do everything we can to accommodate you.
- Bellin Health does not restrict visitors in most facilities and situations.
- For your safety and everyone else’s, vistors are required to wear a mask in all Bellin Health hospitals and clinics.
- Visitation in high-risk areas or for patients with communicable diseases will be at the discretion of the care team.
- Anyone who has tested positive for COVID or has been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID in the last 10 days should not visit.
- Any individual who is sick should not visit.
Bellin Health has created an additional resource for patients that are unable to have visitors or have family that are ill and unable to enter the family.
The Bellin Angels are here to ensure that our patients are able to stay connected with their loved ones, even if they cannot be with them. Angels can help connect patients to their loved ones virtually. If you would like access to the Bellin Angels Team, please call Chaplaincy at (920) 433-3482.