Advance Care Planning at Bellin Health
There’s no easy way to plan for future health care choices. It’s a process that involves thinking and talking about complex and sensitive issues. The questions in this document will help in the advance care planning process. This is a guide for your own benefit; it’s not a test and there are no right or wrong answers. It does not need to be completed all at once. You may use it to share your feelings with physicians or other health care professionals, your family and your friends. These conversations with those you love will help them make choices for you when you cannot make them yourself.
More Information on Advance Care Planning:
- Have the Conversation Video (3 minute version)
- Have the Conversation Video (10 minute version)
- Advance Care Planning
- Preparing for your Advance Care Planning Appointment
- Preparing for your Advance Care Planning Appointment - Spanish version
Advance Care Planning Documents and Forms – Please note: It is highly recommended you make an appointment with a certified Advance Care Planning facilitator by calling 920-433-3770 for valid witnessing and accurate filing of your document.
- Advance Directive/Power of Attorney for Healthcare - Wisconsin
- Advance Directive/Power of Attorney for Healthcare - Wisconsin - Spanish version
- Advance Directive/Power of Attorney for Healthcare - Michigan
- Advance Directive/Power of Attorney for Healthcare - Michigan – Spanish version
Attend a Free Advance Care Planning Group Session
Advance care planning, including powers of attorney for health care and other legal instructions, allow everyone to honor your preferences for medical care if you are unable to make decisions for yourself. And they keep your loved ones from having to make hard decisions during moments of grief.Bellin Health offers group sesseions monthly in the following areas:
To register for a group session, please go to the calendar, and find the event you would like to attend. The group facilitation events are titled - Begin the Conversation - ACP Group Facilitation. Registration is available online or by calling (920) 445-7373 / (888) 758-7373.
If you have additional questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please call the Bellin Advance Care Planning line at 920-433-3770 or fill out our secure online form.