Advance Care Planning at Bellin Health
There’s no easy way to plan for future health care choices. It’s a process that involves thinking and talking about complex and sensitive issues. The questions in this document will help in the advance care planning process. This is a guide for your own benefit; it’s not a test and there are no right or wrong answers. It does not need to be completed all at once. You may use it to share your feelings with physicians or other health care professionals, your family and your friends. These conversations with those you love will help them make choices for you when you cannot make them yourself.
More Information on Advance Care Planning:
- Have the Conversation Video (3 minute version)
- Have the Conversation Video (10 minute version)
- Advance Care Planning Guide
- Advance Care Planning Guide – Spanish version
- Preparing for your Advance Care Planning Appointment
- Preparing for your Advance Care Planning Appointment - Spanish version
Advance Care Planning Documents and Forms – Please note: It is highly recommended you make an appointment with a certified Advance Care Planning facilitator by calling 920-433-3770 for valid witnessing and accurate filing of your document.
- Advance Directive including Power of Attorney for Health Care
- Advance Directive including Power of Attorney for Health Care – Spanish version
- Instructions for Completing a Michigan Health Care Power of Attorney/Living Will
- Instructions for Completing a Michigan Health Care Power of Attorney/Living Will – Spanish version
If you have additional questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please call the Bellin Advance Care Planning line at 920-433-3770 or fill out our secure online form.