Gass Joins Bellin Health Generations
Bellin Health Generations recently added the expertise of Dr. Valary Gass to its healthcare team.
Gass, who is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology, offers expertise in these areas, among others:
• Vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC)
• Ultrasound for gynecology and obstetrics
• In-office procedures, such as sterilization and treatments for heavy bleeding
• Contraception, including long-acting reversible methods
• Treatment of a variety of ages, situations and conditions
Gass earned her medical degree and completed her residency at the University of Missouri-Kansas City. She was an instructor (2012-15) and associate program director (2014-15) in the University of Tennessee College of Medicine-Chattanooga’s Department of OB/GYN.
Gass’ professional affiliations include the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, the Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics and the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine.