Maltinski Joins Bellin Medical Group
Bellin Medical Group recently added the expertise of Dr. Genadi Maltinski to its healthcare team. He will be seeing patients at the health system’s clinics in Bonduel, Pulaski and Suring.
Maltinski, who is board-certified in Family Medicine and a Certified Medical Director in Post-Acute and Long-Term Care, offers expertise in these areas, among others:
• Primary care services, from newborn to elderly
• Preventive health, including reducing cardiovascular risk
• Treatment of acute and chronic conditions
• Weight management
• Support and treatment to end dependence and addiction
• In-office minor surgeries
• Long-term care and rehabilitation at skilled nursing facilities
• Other individualized healthcare services
Maltinski earned his medical degree from the Florence (Italy) University School of Medicine. He completed a Family Medicine residency at Reading (Pa.) Hospital & Medical Center and an Ear, Nose and Throat residency at Siena (Italy) University.
Born and raised in the former Soviet Union, Maltinski is a proud American citizen. He has been an active member of the local medical community for 18 years and is excited to join Bellin Health. Maltinski enjoys sharing his spare time between family, friends and music.