Bohrer Joins Bellin Health Generations
Maternal Fetal Medicine specialist brings high-risk pregnancy expertise
Bellin Health Generations has added the expertise of Dr. Justin Bohrer to its healthcare team.
Bohrer offers expertise in these areas, among others:
• High-risk obstetrics and medical complications of pregnancy
• Amniocentesis and targeted ultrasounds for prenatal diagnosis
• Diabetes and gestational diabetes
• Hypertension and preeclampsia
• Advanced maternal age
• Fetal anomalies and intrauterine growth restriction
• Cervical cerclage to prevent late miscarriages
• Preterm birth and preterm rupture of membranes
Bohrer earned his medical degree from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland. He completed his residency at the University of Hawaii and his fellowship at the University of Wisconsin. The married father of two young daughters, Bohrer enjoys sailing, photography and camping in his spare time.
To schedule an appointment, call (920) 468-3444 or visit bellin.org.