Bellin Health Iron Mountain to Host April 19 Open House
Community invited for facility tours, Packer appearance, jersey giveaway
IRON MOUNTAIN, Mich. — Bellin Health Iron Mountain will celebrate the opening of its expanded facility with an open house event from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. Thursday, April 19 at the clinic, 440 Woodward Ave.
Members of the public are invited to meet a Green Bay Packers player, register to win an Antonio Freeman autographed jersey, chat with clinic staff, enjoy light snacks and refreshments and tour the remodeled facility. There will also be physical therapy demonstrations.
The renovation and expansion project added more than 10,000 square feet to the building’s existing 18,300-square-foot footprint. Enhanced services being offered at Bellin Health Iron Mountain include physical therapy, sports nutrition, mammography, ultrasound and bone densitometry.
“This project has allowed us to enhance what we offer and add convenient access for in-demand services in a beautiful new space,” said Amy Dettman, Bellin Health vice president of Primary Care. “We’re also working and coordinating services with Dickinson County Healthcare System, which is known for providing trusted care to the people of Iron Mountain and the surrounding areas.”
Bellin Health Iron Mountain opened in 2012. It offers family medicine, internal medicine, orthopedics, cardiology, dermatology, diabetes and nutrition education, neurology, mental health, smoking cessation education, an anticoagulation clinic, advance directive planning and lab and X-ray services.
Clinic providers include:
• Primary Care: John Groeneveld, MD; Stephen Leonard, MD; Daniel McMahon, MD; Katie Picucci, DO; Terence Ryan, MD; Peter Schmidt, MD; Ellen VanLaanen, DO; Cameron Werner, MD; Daniel Johnson, APNP; Shannon Montgomery, APNP; Rebecca Larson, APNP; Jaime Santi, APNP; Andrew Poulos, MD
• Behavioral Health: Melissa Gauthier, MSW, LMSW
• Cardiology: Donnevan Blake, MD; Matthias Fuchs, MD; Barbara Washington, MD
• Dermatology: Kevan Lewis, MD
• Orthopedics: James Spears, MD; Michael Tressler, MD
• Neurology: Stacey Gruber, MD
• Social Worker: Elizabeth Wilmers, LBSW
• Physical Therapy: Neal Johnson, DPT; Andrew Casanova, DPT; Jonathon Sericati, PTA; Kelly Laarman, PTA
• Diabetic Educator: Cindy Yalich, BSN, RN, CDE
• Registered Dietician: Casey Young, MS, RD
• Athletic Trainer: Jon Jungwirth, ATC, LAT, MS
The Iron Mountain clinic’s phone number is (906) 776-9040. It is open from 7 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.