Leicht Joins Bellin Psychiatric Center
Bellin Psychiatric Center has added the expertise of Dr. David Leicht to its healthcare team. Leicht will practice at Bellin Health Riverside Psychiatric Center, 1325 Angel’s Path, De Pere; and at Bellin’s Neuropsychology clinic at 725 S. Webster Ave., Green Bay.
Leicht offers expertise in these areas, among others:
• Evaluation of childhood, adolescent, adult and geriatric mental disorders
• ADHD in children and adults
• High-functioning autism spectrum disorder
• Developmental disabilities and learning disorders
• Anxiety and mood disorders (depression, bipolar disorder)
• Seizure disorders
• Tourette’s Syndrome/tics
• Concussion (mild traumatic brain injury)
• Degenerative diseases (dementia, competency)
Leicht earned his bachelor’s degree in Psychology at the University of Wisconsin and his master’s (Clinical Psychology) and doctoral (Clinical Child Psychology) degrees at Southern Illinois University in Carbondale, Ill.
Leicht and his wife moved to Green Bay from Appleton, where they raised their family. In his spare time, Leicht enjoys making pipe/wood furniture, fixing up his 1905 home, hiking, reading, exploring small Wisconsin towns, and scouting out new (and old) restaurants.
To make an appointment with Leicht, call (920) 338-2855 (Riverside Psychiatric) or (920) 433-6073 (Neuropsychology) or visit bellin.org.