Setty Joins Bellin Health Cardiology Associates
Bellin Health Cardiology Associates has added the expertise of Dr. Sampoornima Setty to its healthcare team.
Setty, who is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology, offers expertise in these areas, among others:
• Interventional cardiology
• Structural cardiology
• Heart disease
• Valve disease
• Post-stroke cardiac evaluations and care
• Women’s health cardiac counseling and prevention
• Cardiac birth defects
• Stenting of heart arteries
• Aortic valve replacement via catheter (TAVR)
• Mitral valve repair via catheter (MitraClip/TMVR)
• Closure of holes in the heart (ASD/PFO closures)
Setty earned her medical degree at Madurai Medical College Hospital in Tamil Nadu, India, and completed her residency at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine of New York at Livingston in Livingston, N.J. She completed her Cardiovascular Disease fellowship at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey and her Interventional Cardiology fellowship and the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City.
Setty and her husband have two children. She enjoys traveling, gardening, DIY home remodeling and spending time in and around the water.