Baumgartner Joins Bellin Health Neuropsychology
Bellin Health Neuropsychology has added the expertise of Sarah Baumgartner, PhD, to its healthcare team.
Baumgartner offers expertise in these areas, among others:
• Clinical neuropsychology
• Cognitive rehabilitation
• Parkinson’s Disease
• Multiple Sclerosis
• Neurodegenerative conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease, Lewy Body and various other forms of dementia
• Cardiac disease and vascular dementia
• Normal pressure hydrocephalus
• Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and concussion
• Psychiatric conditions including depression, schizophrenia and anxiety
• Functional neurological symptom disorders
• Neuropsychological evaluation
Baumgartner earned her doctorate in clinical and rehabilitation psychology from the Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago. She completed her fellowship in adult neuropsychology and her internship in neuropsychology with the Minneapolis VA Health Care System in Minneapolis, Minn.
Baumgartner and her husband are raising a German Shepherd rescue puppy. She enjoys reading, exploring local coffee shops, camping and spending time with family and friends.