Shepet Joins Bellin Health Titletown Team
Bellin Health Titletown Sports Medicine & Orthopedics has added the expertise of Dr. Kevin Shepet to its healthcare team.
Shepet, a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon, offers expertise in these areas, among others:
• Orthopedic surgery for all ages
• Sports medicine
• Shoulder replacement
• Fracture care (surgical and non-surgical)
• Rotator cuff repair
• Joint repair and reconstruction
• Biceps, triceps and pectoralis repairs
• Knee ligament reconstruction
• Meniscal repair
• Knee realignment
• Quad and patellar tendon repair
• Patellae stabilization (MPFL reconstruction)
• Cartilage restoration
Shepet earned his medical degree at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public Health and completed his Orthopedic Surgery residency at West Virginia University. He completed his fellowship in Sports Medicine at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tenn.
Shepet is engaged to be married. He enjoys hockey, watersports, Wisconsin Badger athletics and Green Bay Packers football.
Dr. Shepet will be seeing patients at Bellin Health Titletown, Bellin Health Kewaunee and Bellin Health Brillion. To make an appointment, call the Titletown clinic at (920) 430-4888.