Rattin Joins Bellin Health Cardiology Associates
IRON MOUNTAIN, Mich. — Bellin Health Cardiology Associates Iron Mountain has added the expertise of U.P. native Dr. Christine Rattin to its healthcare team.
Rattin, a fellowship-trained cardiologist, offers expertise in these areas, among others:
• Cardiology and Internal Medicine
• Invasive Cardiology
• Preventive Cardiology/Lipidology
• Women’s Heart Disease
• Coronary Artery Disease
• Valve Disorders
• Heart Palpitations
• Cardiac CT and MR
• Pacemaker Implantation
• Echocardiography, including TEE
• Coronary Angiography
• Coronary Angioplasty and Stent
• Cardiac Catheterizations
• Nuclear Cardiac Imaging
Dr. Rattin earned her Osteopathic Medicine degree at the University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kansas City, Mo.; completed her internship in Traditional Osteopathic Medicine at Carson City Hospital in Carson City, Mich.; and completed her Internal Medicine residency at Michigan State University Blodgett Memorial Medical Center in Grand Rapids, Mich. She also completed Cardiology fellowships at the following locations:
• Mount Clemens General Hospital, Mount Clemens, Mich.
• HFHS Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, Mich.
• HFHS Wyandotte Hospital, Wyandotte, Mich.
• Cardiology, HFHS Riverside Osteopathic Hospital, Trenton, Mich.
Born and raised in the U.P., Dr. Rattin is excited to return to the area to serve local communities with exceptional cardiac care.