Ricci Joins Bellin Health Cardiology Associates
Bellin Health Cardiology Associates has added the expertise of fellowship-trained cardiologist Dr. Jason Ricci to its healthcare team.
Dr. Ricci offers expertise in these areas, among others:
• Interventional cardiology
• Structural heart disease
• Valve disorders
• Peripheral vascular diseases
• Coronary artery disease
• Risk management/primary prevention
• Patient-centered experience
• Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
• Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair/Replacement (Mitraclip/TMVR)
• Left atrial appendage occlusion
• Closures of holes in the heart (ASD/PFO closures)
• Perivalvular leak closure
• Abdominal and thoracic aneurysm stent grafting
• Stenting of carotid artery
Dr. Ricci earned his Medical Degree at Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, Mich., and completed residencies at Washington University Barnes-Jewish Hospital (Internal Medicine) and Washington University-John Cochran Veteran’s Hospital (Chief Resident), both in St. Louis, Mo. He completed his fellowship in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology at William Beaumont hospital in Detroit and his fellowship in Endovascular and Vascular Medicine at El Camino Hospital in Mountain View, Calif.
Dr. Ricci and his wife, a local pediatrician, have two daughters. He enjoys golfing, running, CrossFit and boating.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Ricci, call (920) 433-3640 or visit bellin.org.