Bellin Sports Medicine names Night of Champions winners
GREEN BAY - Bellin Health Sports Medicine has announced its Night of Champions award winners.
Now in its sixth year, the Night of Champions is Bellin Health's recognition of the top area high school athletes for their involvement on and off the field, coaches, athletic directors, community supporters and media. Winners are:
- Coach of the Year: Paul Steinhaus, NEW Lutheran
- Athletic Director of the Year: Bill Wickman, Wausaukee
- Team of the Year: Suring Boys Basketball
- Female Athlete of the Year: Kristin Zimmerman, Green Bay East
- Male Athlete of the Year: Robbie Huberty, Lena
- Female Breakthrough Athlete of the Year: Alaina Murphy, Seymour
- Male Breakthrough Athlete of the Year: Cullan Morrissey, Oconto Falls
- Female Comeback Athlete of the Year: Kathryn Wolff, Green Bay Preble
- Male Comeback Athlete of the Year: Andy Popp, Brillion
- Sue Primeau Sports Enthusiast: Ryan Nitka, Green Bay Preble
- Media Coverage of the Year: Mark Daniels, WNFL/WTAQ
- Commitment to Excellence: Patrick Prochnow, Green Bay Preble
- Night of Champions Scholarship Award: Rachel Swoboda, Wrightstown
Each of the award recipients will be honored at the Night of Champions awards banquet on Sunday, May 20 in the Lambeau Field Atrium, with a reception starting at 5:30 p.m.
The keynote speaker at the banquet is Bill Collar, a motivational speaker and humorist from Seymour. His presentation will be followed by the awards ceremony.
The event is open to the public. Tickets are $30 and can be purchased by contacting Jane Redlin, Bellin Health Sports Medicine, at (920) 430-4750 or email@example.com. Advance purchase is required.