- Choose A Provider
- Appointments & Registration
- Services & Programs
Affirms bond ratings, revises outlook to positive
GREEN BAY — Moody’s Investor Services affirmed Bellin Health’s bond rating this week while upgrading the organization’s outlook to positive from stable, citing the health system’s operational consistency, growth and financial planning.
Moody’s affirmed Bellin’s A3 rating, which it has held since 2006 when Moody’s upgraded Bellin to A3 from Baa1.
In its ratings report on Green Bay-based Bellin Health, Moody’s noted:
• A broad service area
• A track record of favorable operating performance in the face of heightened competition
• Inpatient volume growth in recent years
• Notable diversification of services and cash flows
• A disciplined approach to meeting the system’s ongoing capital needs
George Kerwin, Bellin Health president and CEO, attributed the improved outlook to Bellin’s staff members for their demonstrated consistency and pursuit of excellence.
“Top to bottom, department to department, we strive to operate efficiently while producing superior results,” he said. “This focus enables our organization to continue improving our services while helping consumers manage their health care costs.”