- Choose A Provider
- Appointments & Registration
- Services & Programs
GREEN BAY — Bellin Hospital will host a public open house on Sunday, March 14 to celebrate the completion of its newly remodeled Emergency Services Pavilion.
The open house is scheduled for noon-4 p.m. Bellin Hospital is at 744 S. Webster Ave.
The event will feature free blood pressure screenings, refreshments, door prizes and guided tours. It also will feature demonstrations of the emergency department’s new Toshiba Aquilion ONE 320-slice CT scanner – the first and only one in the state.
The Emergency Services Pavilion project started in July of 2009. The remodeled department gives Bellin more space and the ability to offer faster service for the estimated 30,000 patients its emergency services department sees annually. The old facility was built in 1953.
The $13 million, 30,000-square-foot Emergency Services Pavilion project includes:
• Sixteen individual patient rooms
• KidCare unit for emergency pediatric patients
• Diagnostic suite that includes Wisconsin’s only 320-slice CT scanner
• Enlarged ambulance bays offering easier access for emergency vehicles
• Family lounge and counseling area
• Centralized nurse’s station
• Emergency medical services personnel lounge
Parking is available on campus or in one of the health system’s off-campus lots where shuttles are available every 15 minutes.
For more information, please visit www.bellinhealth.org.