- Choose A Provider
- Appointments & Registration
- Services & Programs
GREEN BAY — Dr. Paul Hudson, a board certified interventional cardiologist, has joined the team at Cardiology Associates of Bellin Health.
Hudson specializes in complex coronary, peripheral vascular, and structural heart disease. His specialty interests include:
• Management of coronary artery and peripheral vascular disease
• Percutaneous treatment of complex coronary artery disease
• Endovascular treatment to prevent limb loss
• Management and percutaneous treatment of structural and congenital heart disease
• General cardiology
• Cardiovascular risk reduction
Hudson earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Ill. He earned his medical degree from the Chicago Medical School, North Chicago, Ill., and completed his residency in internal medicine at the University of Colorado, Denver, Colo.
Hudson’s cardiovascular fellowship was also completed at the University of Colorado while his interventional cardiology fellowship was completed at Scripps Clinic, La Jolla, Calif.
Hudson is board certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology.
In his free time Hudson enjoys quality moments with his wife, daughters and extended family. He also enjoys golfing, skiing and watching football.
For more information or to make an appointment, call Cardiology Associates of Green Bay at (920) 433-3640.