- Choose A Provider
- Appointments & Registration
- Services & Programs
- Facilities & Amenities
GREEN BAY — Bellin Health will honor area high school athletes and key contributors during the 12th annual Night of Champions Award Banquet.
Night of Champions – to be held on Sunday, May 5, in the Lambeau Field Atrium – spotlights individuals whose contributions to sports extend beyond athletic ability. The event focuses on athletes’ character as well as physical abilities. It also offers an opportunity to examine athletes’ commitment, academic achievements and community involvement in addition to statistics and athletic feats.
Night of Champions will begin with a reception at 5:30 p.m. Dinner is at 6 p.m., with the program starting at 7 p.m. Tickets are $25 and are available by calling Jane Redlin at (920) 430-4750 or e-mailing email@example.com. Tickets must be pre-ordered by Friday, April 26. They will not be sold at the door.
The presenting sponsor is Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Specialists of Green Bay.
This year’s winners include:
• Coach of the Year, Bryce Paup, Green Bay Southwest
• Team of the Year, Kewaunee Girls Basketball
• Female Athlete of the Year, Kennedy Blahnik, Algoma
• Male Athlete of the Year, Jordan Berth, Peshtigo
• Breakthrough Athlete of the Year, Natisha Hiedeman, Green Bay Southwest
• Female Comeback Athlete of the Year, Taylor Schmidt, Algoma
• Male Comeback Athlete of the Year, Cody VanRossum, Wrightstown
• Commitment to Excellence, Gary Regal, Suring
• Night of Champions Scholarship Award, Allison VonBrevern, Seymour
• Night of Champions MVP Award, Armando Torres, Green Bay East