Bellin Health Night of Champions is April 26
Event honors contributors to high school athletics
Outstanding high school athletes, coaches, staff and supporters will be honored during the 13th annual Bellin Health Sports Medicine Night of Champions awards banquet on Sunday, April 26.
Held at the Lambeau Field Atrium, this annual event honors individuals involved with high school athletics who exemplify Bellin Health’s core values of Learn, Improvement, Character, Service and Teamwork. Awardees are individuals who display dedication and commitment not only in the athletic arena, but also in the community and the classroom.
The 2015 Night of Champions will begin with a reception at 5:30 p.m., followed by dinner at 6 p.m. and awards to follow. WFRV-TV Sports Director Burke Griffin will emcee the program.
Tickets for the Night of Champions event are $25 per person and must be purchased in advance. Contact Julie Phelps, (920) 430-4738 or firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase or with questions. Tickets must be purchased by April 17.
Visit www.bellinchampions.com for more information.
This year’s winners are:
• Emmanuel Sanchez, Green Bay East High School
• Connor Konshak, West De Pere High School
• Sam Rathburn, Bay Port High School
• Jake Bostedt, West De Pere High School
• Daniel LaLuzerne, Green Bay Preble High School
• Dan Tauchen, Bonduel High School
• Morgan Jameson, Bay Port High School
• Tiffany Theunis, Wrightstown High School