Olson Joins Bellin Health Kewaunee
Bellin Health Kewaunee has added the expertise of Dr. Allan Olson to its healthcare team.
Olson offers expertise in these areas, among others:
• Family medicine for all ages
• Wellness and preventive medicine
• Whole-food, plant-based nutrition to prevent/reverse disease
• Lifestyle management of chronic disease
• Specialty procedures including joint injections, laceration repair and skin biopsies
Olson earned his medical degree at the University of Sint Eustatius, Netherlands Antilles, with clinical training in Las Vegas and Oklahoma City. The married father of two and grandfather of one, he enjoys cross country skiing, hiking, cycling, running, reading and Celtic fiddling.
To schedule an appointment, call (920) 388-4640 or visit bellin.org. Olson also sees patients at Bellin Health Luxemburg.