Hidde Joins Bellin Health Ashwaubenon
Bellin Health Ashwaubenon has added the expertise of Dr. Melissa Hidde to its healthcare team.
Hidde offers expertise in these areas, among others:
• Primary care for all ages, from newborns to end of life
• Women’s Health
• Pregnancy, delivery and breastfeeding support
• Integrative and complementary medicine
• Lifestyle modifications and other nondrug healthcare options
• Serving the LGBT community
• Tongue-tie (ankyloglossia) and lip tie
Hidde earned her medical degree from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health and completed her residency at Fox Valley Family Medicine in Appleton.
The married mother of two, Hidde is a Wisconsin native who enjoys cheering for the Green Bay Packers and Wisconsin Badgers sports including hockey, basketball and football. She also likes cooking, counted cross stitch and spending time with family.
Bellin Health Ashwaubenon is located at 1630 Commanche Ave. To make an appointment, call (920) 430-4700 or visit bellin.org.