Sanchez Joins Bellin Health Algoma, Luxemburg
Bellin Health’s Algoma and Luxemburg clinics have added the expertise of Dr. Sarah Sanchez to their healthcare teams.
Sanchez offers expertise in these areas, among others:
• Women’s health
• Newborn and pediatric care
• Preventive health services
• Chronic disease management
• Joint injections
• Basic dermatologic procedures including skin biopsy, mole removal and cryotherapy
• Contraceptive management including Nexplanon and IUD insertion and removal
A board-certified family practice physician, Sanchez earned her medical degree at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) and completed her residency training via Columbia St. Mary’s and MCW. She is married to her husband, Doug, and they have a shih tzu, Zeus. Sanchez’s hobbies and interests include home renovation, antique shopping, National Parks travel, camping and true crime shows.
Bellin Health Algoma is located at 831 Parker Ave. Call (920) 487-3676 to make an appointment. Bellin Health Luxemburg is located at 140 B School Creek Trail. Call (920) 845-1370 to make an appointment. Appointments also can be scheduled at bellin.org.