Hunter Joins Bellin Health De Pere West
Bellin Health De Pere West has added the expertise of Dr. Kelly Hunter to its healthcare team.
Hunter, a board-certified Family Medicine physician, offers expertise in these areas, among others:
• Primary Care for all ages
• Wellness and preventive care
• Women’s Health, including prenatal care up to 28 weeks
• Contraception, including Nexplanon insertions and removals
• Soft tissue and joint injections
• Minor office procedures, including ingrown toenail removal, skin biopsies and superficial lesion/mole removal
Hunter earned her medical degree at the Des Moines University Medical School in Des Moines, Iowa; and completed her residency at Deaconess Family Medicine Residency in Evansville, Ind.
In her spare time, Hunter enjoys working to fix up her first home, playing volleyball, learning to cook and spending time outdoors — especially bow hunting. She is engaged to be married.
Bellin Health De Pere West is located at 1800 Lawrence Drive. To make an appointment, call (920) 983-3220 or visit bellin.org.