Services are only $69 per visit. No appointment required.
Your employer may cover the full cost of this service for you. Be sure to check the benefits offered by your employer.
NOTICE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, some of our services may not be offered at this time. If you have a cold, sinus infection, mononucleosis, ear infection, or sore throat, please call your provider or utilize the COVID-19 Self-Triage feature within MyBellinHealth. If you have questions about specific service availability, please call (920) 445-7373.
- Pregnancy test
- Rapid Strep (currently not available)
- TB skin test
- Allergies (6 years & older)
- Athlete's foot
- Bladder infections (females, 12 yrs. & older)
- Camp physicals
- Insect Bites
- Minor burns and rashes
- Minor sunburn
- Poison ivy (3 yrs. & older)
- Ring worm
- Sports physicals
- Swimmer's ear
- FREE blood pressure checks.
- Flu vaccines are offered on a first come, first serve basis. No appointment required.
- Camp and sports physicals.
- Immunizations and additional screenings available.