My Home My Care
Bellin Health's My Home My Care offers convenient care to patients in skilled nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and private home settings.
Skilled Nursing Home Program
Need short term or extended stay nursing home care? Our team of dedicated providers is experienced at managing chronic conditions and multiple complexities in nursing home environments. They work together with the rest of the care team to take a proactive approach to patient health, right on site.
Imagine not having to leave the comfort of your home to receive the care you need. Our providers offer convenient routine and acute care directly to patients in assisted living facilities, working with residents and care team alike to optimize outcomes and address health needs proactively. This service is available in larger assisted living facilities across the region.
Provider Home Visit Program
Is it a struggle or hardship to travel for routine medical care? Our Provider Home Visit program sends our expert providers directly into patients’ homes for routine and acute care of complex needs. This program is designed for patients who are homebound due to chronic conditions, making it a hardship to travel to the doctor's office.
My Home My Care services include:
- On-site face to face visits
- Annual Medicare wellness visit
- Medication review and management
- Advance Care Planning
- Health education
- Chronic disease management
- Wound care
- Foley support
- Foot care
Patients participating in My Home My Care can expect the following benefits:
- Receive care received more regularly
- Avoid travel to outside clinics for non-emergent care
- Smooth transitions of care
- Avoid hospitalizations, unless critical need
- Prevent ED visits
- Open communication between program team and all care team members including transitional warm hand offs
Please call us to learn more.