Bellin Health Home Services
A part of Bellin Health, Home Health has been helping people of all ages with their health care needs since 1984. With a single phone call, we can arrange to have skilled nursing care, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, social work, and/or home health aide services delivered in the privacy, comfort, and security of your home. By working with you and your physician, we can meet your personal needs. We have registered nurses 24 hours a day, seven days a week, by calling locally at (920) 432-5434 or toll free at (888) 847-3480.
- Skilled nursing - Registered nurses provide services such as evaluation of health status, ongoing monitoring of health condition, patient education, IV therapy, and wound care.
- Physical Therapy - Provide and teach exercises that will improve your strength, flexibility, and endurance.
- Occupational Therapy - Provide and teach strategies for maximum independence with everyday self-cares such as bathing and dressing.
- Speech Therapy - Provide assistance with communication, swallowing, and related functional limitations.
- Medical Social Work - Provide assistance with community resources in relation to finances, housing, meals, stress management, and advance care planning.
- Home Health Aide Care - Provide hands-on assistance with bathing, dressing, light meal preparation, and light housekeeping.
- Telemedicine Home Monitoring System - In-home hospital-grade system that assists in monitoring systems by recording vital signs and transmits them automatically to health care providers.
Who Can Receive Home Health Care
- We provide assistance to people of all ages, from infants to older adults.
- We serve portions of the following counties: Brown, Calumet, Door, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Marinette, Oconto, Outagamie, and Shawano.
Our payment options include Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance, and private pay.
- Licensed by the State of Wisconsin as a home health agency
- Certified as a Medicare home health agency since 1984
- Accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations
Recipient of the 2014 Award of Excellence as a Top Home Care Agency from HomeCare Elite.
Community care offers private pay nursing services to individuals who need nursing services, but do not qualify for home health under their insurance plan. A registered nurse can administer the influenza vaccine, provide foot care, perform physician ordered blood draws, and provide health and medication teaching/management. (24-hour nursing care is not available under the Community Care program.)
Community Care nursing cost is generally $50 per visit. Please call for pricing information.
Telemedicine Home Monitoring System
Bellin is a provider of the HomMed™ vital signs monitoring system. The HomMed™ Health Monitoring System will track blood pressure, pulse, oxygen level, weight, and general wellness of patients. The HomMed™ System provides users with the comfort and independence of staying at home, and the security and peace of mind of daily hospital-grade monitoring and proper medical attention.
Benefits of HomMed™:
- Monitor patient’s health daily
- Peace of mind for families knowing their loved one is monitored daily
- Monitor blood pressure readings
- Monitor respiratory status
- Monitor a congestive heart failure condition
- Monitor weight and nutritional status
For more information on Telemedicine, click on the following link: http://www.hommed.com
Bellin Health Home Infusion Services specializes in providing intravenous therapies, parenteral nutrition, and enteral therapy in the home. Our goal is to allow patients to remain independent in their homes. Services are provided by licensed pharmacists and infusion nurses with experience in home IV infusion therapies for both adult and pediatric patients. We utilize state-of-the art equipment in the preparation and delivery of therapy.
Infusion therapies offered include:
- Total parenteral nutrition (TPN)
- Intravenous antibiotics
- Intravenous hydration
- Pain management (intravenous or subcutaneous)
- Enteral nutrition, pump, and supplies
- Specialty infusion (i.e., immune globulin, steroids, antinausea).
- IV catheter care and supplies
Clinical services include:
- Patient/caregiver education
- Ongoing clinical monitoring of laboratory data
- Custom formulation of TPN
- Pharmacokinetics: vancomycin and aminoglycoside dosing management
- Nursing services: catheter dressings, lab draws, patient assessment, predischarge teaching
- 24-hour call availability
The home infusion team coordinates each IV referral with the patient, physician, discharging facility, and nursing agency, ensuring a smooth transition to home. Our staff notifies insurance carriers, arranges care, and determines the appropriate home infusion device. The home infusion team assists with coordination of clinical services, and progress toward the patient’s outcome goals.
We serve the following counties: Brown, Calumet, Door, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Marinette, Oconto, Outagamie, and Shawano.
For more information, contact us at (920) 433-3641 or (877) 700-7428.
Bellin’s Hospice Services are provided through Unity Hospice. For more information, click on the following link: www.unityhospice.org