Jordy Nelson Men’s Health Assessment
Every Sunday, Jordy Nelson steps up. He steps up for his teammates, and he steps up for the fans. Now it’s your turn to join him. Step up for health. Step up for family. Step up for life. Because Real Men Don’t Wait.
The Jordy Nelson Health Assessment
- Total cholesterol lab work: High cholesterol levels can lead to heart disease, so this test lets us know where you stand.
- Triglycerides: High triglycerides increase the risk of stroke, heart attack and heart disease.
- Glucose: Knowing your glucose levels helps prevent long-term complications of diabetes.
- Chemistry panel: This provides an overall picture of your body’s chemical balance and metabolism.
- Liver function: A healthy liver helps your body digest food and gets rid of toxic substances.
- Blood pressure: High blood pressure increases your risk of heart disease.
- Body Mass Index (BMI): This helps us determine if you’re at a healthy weight.
- Review of results with health provider: This lets you know the steps you need to take to get healthier.
FREE ($355 value) for a limited time only. For any man over 18 who hasn’t been to a doctor in 3 years or longer.