Meet The Team
Your health isn’t limited to your physical needs
For more than 30 years, Bellin Psychiatric Center has been the premier provider of inpatient and outpatient behavioral health services, promoting recovery and wellness to individuals and families.
We utilize a multidisciplinary approach in your diagnosis and treatment. Depending on your needs, that means your providers may include psychiatrists, psychologist, licensed mental health and licensed addition therapists. You’ll get a team that is right for you.
The center offers inpatient and intensive outpatient services at our main facility in Green Bay. In addition, experienced professionals from the Bellin Psychiatric Center team provide outpatient services throughout Northeast Wisconsin and Upper Michigan including psychiatric medication management, psychological testing, mental health assessments, individual, couples and family therapy, addiction services and employee assistance program services.
Psychiatrist (MD or DO) or Advanced Practice Nurse Prescriber (APNP) - A psychiatrist or APNP is a medically trained physician or nurse prescriber who specialize in the branch of medicine devoted to the diagnosis, prevention, study, and treatment of behavioral health disorders. Psychiatrists and APNPs prescribe psychiatric medication and provide medication management for such issues as depression, anxiety, mood disorders and attention disorders. They will often refer to a psychologist or other specialized therapist for counseling. List of Bellin Health's Psychiatry Specialists
Psychologist/Neuropsychologist (PhD or PsyD) – Psychologists and neuropsychologists are trained to provide behavioral health services which include the administration, scoring and interpretation of psychological and neurological testing. Psychological and neuropsychological testing can help providers and patients make decisions regarding necessary treatment. Treatment planning may include a recommendation for a referral to a psychiatrist or APNP for medication and medication management and/or a referral for counseling or other related services. A psychologist may provide counseling or they may refer to a mental health or substance abuse counselor. List of Bellin Health's Psychology Specialists
Mental Health/Substance Abuse Counselor/Therapist (LCSW, LPC, CSAC) - A counselor or therapist is trained in providing treatment for a variety of mental health or substance abuse problems. A therapist will typically meet with a patient on a regular basis to listen and talk, provide recommendations, help resolve problems and create goals for the patient to help empower them work towards improved coping and functioning. Sometimes a patient may need to see a therapist for just a few weeks, while other times a patient might need to see a therapist once or twice a week for several years. The goal of therapy is to help the patient solve their own problems and provide the skills a patient needs to combat problems on their own in the future. Therapists often work in conjunction with psychiatrists, APNPs, and psychologists.
- List of Bellin Health's Behavioral Health - Mental Health Specialists
- List of Bellin Health's Behavioral Health - Addiction Services
- List of Bellin Health's Counselors
Bellin Health's Mental Health providers by location:
- Mental Health Providers in Algoma
- Mental Health Providers in Ashwaubenon
- Mental Health Providers in Bellevue
- Mental Health Providers in Bonduel
- Mental Health Providers in De Pere East
- Mental Health Providers in De Pere West
- Mental Health Providers in Escanaba
- Mental Health Providers in Green Bay
- Mental Health Providers in Howard
- Mental Health Providers in Iron Mountain
- Mental Health Providers in Kewaunee
- Mental Health Providers in Marinette
- Mental Health Providers at the Neuro Team
- Mental Health Providers in Pulaski
- Mental Health Providers in Oconto
- Mental Health Providers in Oconto Falls
- Mental Health Providers in Sturgeon Bay
- Mental Health Providers at the Bellin Health Riverside Psychiatric Group