Hospital & Outpatient Services
As specialists in the care of your kidneys, our physicians will diagnose, treat, and manage all stages of kidney disease and work with you to make changes to protect your kidneys and help preserve kidney function.
Our providers work with your primary care team to help them better manage kidney disease, manage patients with chronic kidney failure and other conditions, and coordinate your care in the end stages of kidney disease.
As needed, we partner with area dialysis care centers to actively manage and protect your kidney health as well as explore alternatives to improve your quality of life. These alternatives may include transplantation and home dialysis options.
Our providers offers diagnostic and treatment services for a wide array of conditions including:
- Acid-base disorders
- Acute inpatient kidney care
- Acute kidney injury
- Continuous renal replacement therapy
- Diabetic kidney disorder
- Dialysis and end-stage renal disease
- Genetic kidney disease care
- Glomerular disease (glomerulopathies)
- High blood pressure/hypertension disorders
- Home hemodialysis
- Medical prevention of nephrolithiasis
- Nephrology consultation
- Nephrotic syndrome
- Peritoneal dialysis
- Polycystic kidney disease management
- Renal insufficiency
- Therapeutic plasma exchange
If you have been referred for an appointment or are interested in finding out more about our practice please contact us at (920) 433-9920.