What Are the Values?
The Values of a Bellin Champion
Bellin Health’s core values are the foundation of our organization. In recognizing the champions who display these values at our partner schools, we hope to continue to foster the amazingly positive experiences that exist within high school athletics.
We will be honoring Bellin Champions who best represent one or more of the values listed below in not only athletics, but also in the classroom and in the community.
- Demonstrates the work ethic required to accomplish their goals.
- Listens and is open to different ideas. (coachable)
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Encourages and participates in the growth of others.
- Strives and commits to achieve personal excellence.
- Adapts to and overcomes adversity. (injury or personal hardship)
Improvement (personal, athletics, classroom and community)
- Engages in problem solving.
- Takes advantage of opportunities for improvement.
- Has shown measurable growth as an athlete or person.
- Manages and supports change.
- Promotes a culture of personal accountability and excellence.
- Encourages others to improve through their positive impact.
- Serves as a positive role model.
- Is always polite, kind and respectful to all.
- Demonstrates teamwork to maximize performance and success.
- Displays a positive attitude even when things are tough.
- Acts with integrity and honesty.
- Always accountable and responsible for actions.
- Demonstrates a consistent commitment to the community.
- Sets an example of “Servant Leadership”.
- Takes time to see things through the eyes of others.
- Shares their personal gifts and talents with others.
- Goes outside of school activities to volunteer their time and talents.
- Participates in activities at school other than athletics (NHS, FFA,FBLA, etc…).
- Values others success as much as they do their own.
- Commits to the success of the team.
- Achieves goals through dedication and commitment.
- Willing to sacrifice their desires to help the team succeed when needed.
- Serves others; on the team, on the field, in the school, in their family and in the community.
- Demonstrates respect and commitment to team members.