Calling All Chefs!
If you love cooking up healthy fare and want to inspire others to eat better, you may have what it takes to become our 2017 Ski Jump Healthy Tailgate Champion!
Submit your favorite tailgate food recipe below through February 10 and show the world that eating right can be both delicious and healthy! Four finalists will serve their dish at the Ski Jump.
Your original recipe must be easy to serve at a tailgate party. The primary ingredient needs to fall into one of the following categories:
- Vegetable or fruit
- Whole grain or whole grain product
- Protein (meats, nuts, beans)
- Dairy (cheese, yogurt, other)
- Other ingredients or your preparation method must allow the recipe to be low in calories, fat, salt or sugar
Staff from Bellin Health will judge recipes based on the following criteria:
- Nutritional value related to USDA dietary guidelines
- Ease of preparation
- Suitable for a tailgater
- Recipes will be accepted through Friday, February 10.
- Finalists will be notified via phone Friday, February 17.
- Finalists’ recipes showcased and winner announced during the Pine Mountain Ski Jump event on Saturday, February 25.
All finalists will receive prizes that include items such as area gift cards and products, and Bellin Health and DCHS swag..
The Pine Mountain Ski Jump Health Tailgate Competition Grand Prize winner will take home Green Bay Packers tickets and sponsor products - not to mention bragging rights as the Pine Mountain Ski Jump Healthy Tailgate Competition Champion!